We are seeking volunteers to assist with the daily administration, donation processing and production tasks in our busy Philanthropy department.
You will assist with the following tasks:
- Data Entry: Accurately enter donations into YSM’s donor database (Raiser’s Edge)
- Assist with donation records and storage
- Scan and batch documents (stapling/placing similar documents together)
- Prepare envelopes and distribute donor acknowledgement letters and receipts
- Open and sort mail
- Other administrative tasks and projects as assigned or needed
- Assist with donor phone calls
- Assist with donor research
- Strong computer skills (Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Data Entry, etc.)
- Solid English language proficiency, to be able to accurately edit and proofread agency materials
- Must be over 18 years old, and able to make a commitment of at least 6 months or more
- Physical Requirements: Some standing, bending and lifting; and extended computer use.
Commitment and Location:
- Shift: One weekday shift (day/s can be negotiated with staff)
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-1pm and 1pm-4pm
- Location: Downtown – Gerrard & Parliament
How to apply:
Please complete the form below and Donnett will be in touch about this awesome opportunity.