The purpose of this position is to assist the Philanthropy department with research and to keep up to date information regarding church partnerships.
Churches make up a large base of support for Yonge Street Mission (YSM). Due to the pandemic some churches have closed, merged or the leadership has changed. Having updated church information will ensure we stay connected to churches and provide them with information of YSM’s current needs, prayer requests and continue to share with them how their support impacts the community we serve.
You will assist with the following tasks:
- Sort and manage a list of over 1000 churches in an Excel spreadsheet
- Organize and confirm church information
- Research information on churches to update spreadsheet
- Comply with all YSM volunteer processes, policies, guidelines and values
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Carry out tasks in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Computer knowledge: Microsoft Excel, Office, and Google suite is an asset
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Enjoys independent research and analysis
- Perseveres through collecting and organizing a large volume of information and data
- Patient, positive attitude, hardworking, reliable, confident
- Trustworthy, responsible and reliable
- Seek and apply an efficient approach to position duties
Commitment and Location:
Minimum of 4 hours a day between the hours of 10am-4pm Tuesday to Thursday. This is a work from home volunteer opportunity.
How to apply:
Please complete the form below and Jamie will be in touch about this wonderful opportunity.