Help our struggling neighbours celebrate the joys that the Christmas season brings.
We are currently seeking volunteers to assist with the daily administration, donation processing and production tasks in our busy Philanthropy department.
ROLE WILL ASSIST WITH THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
– Data Entry: ‘Accurately’ enter donations into YSM’s donor database (Raiser’s Edge)
– Assist with donation records and storage
– Scan and batch documents (stapling/placing similar documents together)
– Prepare envelopes and distribute donor acknowledgement letters and receipts
– Open and sort mail
– Other administrative tasks and projects as assigned or needed
– Note: Training and orientation will be provided
– Strong computer skills (Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Data Entry, etc.)
– English language proficiency, to be able to edit and proofread agency materials
– Must be over 18 years old, and able to make a commitment of at least 6 months or more
– Physical Requirements: Some standing, bending and lifting; and extended computer use.
– Shift: One weekday shift (day/s can be negotiated with staff)
– Hours: 10am-5pm / 10am-1pm / 1pm-4pm (can be negotiated with staff)
– Location: Downtown – Gerrard & Parliament
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill in the form below (listing the name of the position) to let us know you’d be keen on this awesome opportunity!