Are you a junior graphic designer who wants to gain real experience? Or, a seasoned graphic designer who wants to give back to the community?
At Yonge Street Mission (YSM) we recognize the value of design and the role that it can play in promoting and supporting our organizational brand and fundraising efforts. With this in mind, we are looking for a detail oriented, creative and energetic graphic designer volunteer, to support us on an on-going project basis. In this role volunteers will work with our marketing team to create designs that fit within the YSM brand.
– Collaborating with our marketing team to create designs that fit within the YSM brand.
– Helping to transform creative ideas/content into articulate, easy-to-understand, impactful and vibrant collateral (traditional and digital), while adhering to YSM’s brand guidelines
– Helping to update existing YSM collateral (brochures, fundraising material etc.) to meet new YSM branding guidelines
– Helping to complete digital assets and projects for YSM social media and website channels
Projects/ hours can be negotiated with volunteer program supervisor:
– Hours: 4-10 hours per month (this is negotiable, and will vary depending on projects)
– Location: Work from home – flexible (with limited meetings at YSM’s main office, 306 Gerrard Street East)
– Commitment: Minimum 6 month commitment
Graphic Designer Volunteer
If interested please fill-in and submit the form below. One of our Volunteer Resources Coordinators will get back to you as soon as possible.