WANT TO HELP OUT "IN-A-PINCH"!?
We have last-minute volunteer opportunities that come up on occasion and we wonder if you would be willing to be a Pinch or “on-call” volunteer for YSM.
We may contact you – with short notice – to ask if you could lend a hand to a project or initiative. We have a pool of people on this list so please don’t think you’ll be the only one!
The first step:
- Please go to our YSM Volunteer Hub (VHub) page at this link: https://ysm.volunteerhub.com/
- Click on the “Create New Account” button on the lower right side of your screen.
- Create a Username and Password. When you are finished, click “NEXT”
- On the next screen please ensure that ONLY the “Special Events/One-Time/In-a-Pinch” checkbox is checked. (If you click on a different option you’ll get the wrong form.)
- Complete the application form on the next page
The way it works is EASY: we email all of our wonderful Pinch Volunteers, whenever there is a last minute need, with details and a link to the VHub page for the opportunity. Then you simply sign-up for the opportunity and show up at the time and location specified. OR you can check our Pinch page anytime and see what is listed that might interest you and work with your availability.
Opportunities rarely come up on weekends so we mostly seek folks who would be available Monday to Friday, days or evenings.
If you can’t take part in what the email is asking, just ignore the email – you will remain on our Pinch list for the next time. It’s so easy!
Any time you wish to be removed from our Pinch list we will be happy to accommodate, just simply let us know.
Thank you for being willing to share your time and talents with YSM!!