Do you enjoy reception support, database entry and other administrative tasks? This could be the role for you!
Our busy community based centre is looking for a ‘Reception & Administration Support Volunteer‘ who can work alone with minimal supervision, as well as in a team, and be able to keep to the tasks at hand while being efficient, personable and reliable. This volunteer role also requires strong English language proficiency and comfort using a computer/database.
ROLE WILL ASSIST WITH THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
– Greeting and redirecting agency clients/community members
– Answering and redirecting phone calls
– Booking client/community member appointments in computer calendar
– Preparing various forms for clients/community members
– Completing database entry and archiving program materials
– Note: Training and orientation will be provided
– Strong computer skills (Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
– Strong English language proficiency, to be able to edit and proofread program materials
– Must be over the age of 18, mature and able to make a commitment of at least 6 months or more
– Physical Requirements: Must be able to walk up and down stairs
– Shift: One weekday shift (Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm)
– Hours: 3-4 hours weekly (days/hours can be negotiated with program staff)
– Location: Downtown – Gerrard & Parliament
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill in the form below (listing the name of the position) to let us know you’d be keen on this awesome opportunity!
Reception and Administration Support Volunteer
If interested please fill-in and submit the form below. One of our Volunteer Resources Coordinators will get back to you as soon as possible.