GROUP OPPORTUNITY: YOUTH JOB COACH
For groups who want to “walk the walk” as they “talk the talk”! Here’s the chance for your group to help youth with your teams professional skills!
The Youth Job Connection (YJC) Program focuses on street involved youth who are experiencing significant employment barriers. These barriers may include some combination of challenging life circumstances (poverty, homelessness), limited labour market experience, low levels of education or literacy, and discrimination. The ultimate goal for the YJC program is securing long-term employment in meaningful careers by equipping youth with training, education, and resources in personal management, job readiness, employment skills, career exploration, job attainment, and career advancement. We believe that walking with our youth along this journey is a key element to their success!
Through our YJC ‘Interview Skills/Mock Interviews’ and ‘Resume Building’ job coaching workshops, your organization or group will be afforded the opportunity to provide our youth with job interview coaching, and resume review and editing counselling. This opportunity provides your team with the chance to help youth, by sharing your teams professional skills!
YJC JOB COACHING WORKSHOPS
– THREE AVAILABLE SHIFTS: 10 am – 1 pm, 10 am – 12:30 pm or 4 pm – 6 pm
– PROGRAM AVAILABILITY: Weekdays, last two weeks monthly (pre-set dates)
– SIZE: 5-6 people max., per group
– AGE REQUIREMENT: 25+
– APPLY: Please contact Donnett Bailey at 416-929-9614 ext 4278/ email@example.com
– QUESTIONS: Donnett Bailey at 416-929-9614 ext 4278/ firstname.lastname@example.org