We are seeking an engaging fitness professional to train and motivate our staff team to be their healthiest selves!
This is a great opportunity to use your professional skills to develop safe, fun and engaging fitness routine(s) to keep our staff team engaged and focused on meeting their personal fitness goals.
– Develop safe, fun and engaging fitness routine(s)
– Attend to participants’ well-being, ensuring all feel secure, comfortable, and welcome
– Supervise and ensure that effective standards of safety are maintained at all times
– Remain positive and serve as an encouraging role model
– Complete appropriate paper work when required
– Mandatory Fitness certifications needed to provide training
– 1-2 years of personal training experience – not required but preferred
– Current First Aid and CPR A recommended.
– Strong communication and personal skills
– Team player who demonstrates initiative
POSITION DURATION/ HOURS/LOCATION:
– Time: 3-4 hours (can be negotiated with supervisor)
– Day: Weekday (specific day/s can be negotiated with supervisor)
– Duration: 4 hours (can be negotiated with supervisor)
– Commitment: Minimum one year commitment
– Location: Gerrard and Parliament