The Computer Lab provides computer education to children in ways that are fun and interactive. Computer Teachers will work remotely with the students and teaching assistants to help teach children computer skills/programs.
- Teach one of the following classes:
- Graphic Design
- Contribute content ideas for our current computer course outline
- Develop hands-on computer lesson plans that culminate in a final project, where students utilize the skills they’ve developed
- Deliver hands-on computer lesson plans to children, in a way that engages them to learn new computer skills (Weekly for 12-14 weeks)
- Strong English communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Competence in the core discipline for each course
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Previous experience as a teacher/facilitator is recommended
POSITION TERM/TIME COMMITMENT
- We offer this course three terms per year, and volunteers are asked to commit to at least one full term, which runs 12-14 weeks.
- NOTE: Volunteers will be working remotely for the January 2021 semester
- Class time: 4:00pm to 5:30pm OR 5:30pm to 7:00pm.
How to apply:
Please complete the form below and Shelby Crockett will be in touch about this awesome opportunity.