YSM’s Double Take Thrift Store has been chosen, by the City of Toronto, to facilitate and distribute donations of urgent winter clothing to the city’s most vulnerable.
Double Take (310 Gerrard St. East) will act as the drop-off centre to collect donations of winter clothing and distribute needed items to more than 30 partner agencies in the downtown east area.
The pandemic has increased our community needs tremendously and we need your help to keep our neighbours warm and safe this winter.
Below is a list of requested items as well as details for your safe, contact-free drop-off appointment at Double Take.
Emergency Clothing Wishlist
YSM’s Double Take is currently closed for donations other than the donations required to supply our partner organizations with urgently needed winter items needed to protect the community. Donations must be made with an appointment at this time.
If you have non-winter items to donate, please hold on to them for the time-being and join our mailing list for updates. Thank you!
- Men’s & Women’s Boots (especially waterproof)
- Men’s & Women’s Winter coats
- Men’s & Women’s Underwear (brand new only)
- Men’s & Women’s Track Pants
- Men’s & Women’s Hoodies
- Children & Toddler Boots (especially waterproof)
- Children, Toddler & Infant Snowsuits
- Children’s, Toddler & Infant Clothing (especially winter layers)
- Men’s & Women’s Sneakers/Casual Shoes
- Men’s & Women’s Casual Pants/Jeans
- Men’s & Women’s Sweaters
- Men’s & Women’s Long Sleeve
- Men’s & Women’s Snow Pants
- Women’s Leggings
- Women’s Bras
- Women’s Maternity
- Men’s Big & Tall
- Hats & Scarves
- Gloves & Mittens