Double take Thrift store
Double Take thrift store will open for in-store shopping on Friday June 11.
New store hours are Tuesday – Saturday, 11AM – 5PM
At this time, we are only able to accept donations by appointment and that have been pre-sorted. View our categories below, and book a drop-off appointment here.
We are not accepting furniture at this time.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back with all the appropriate COVID-19 prevention protocols in place.
Masks will be required for entering, but if you cannot wear a mask we can continue to serve you at the door as we have been during lock-down!
- Women’s Tops
- Women’s Bottoms
- Women’s Outerwear
- Men’s Tops
- Men’s Bottoms
- Men’s Outerwear and Sweaters
- Baby Clothing (0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24)
- Toddler Clothing (2T, 3T, 4T)
- Children’s Clothing (Sm/5-6, Med/7-8, L/10-12, XL/14+)
- Women’s Sweaters
- Activewear & Sleepwear (including new socks and underwear)
- Women’s Shoes
- Women’s Belts
- Women’s Bags
- Men’s Shoes
- Men’s Belts
- Men’s Bags
- Kids Shoes
- Kids Blankets
- Fiction Books
- Non-Fiction Books
- Electronics (working only)
- Sports (no helmets/safety gear)
- Art & Decor
- Clothes to Upcycle (eg. Shrunken wool sweaters, good quality clothing with holes, missing buttons, etc)
- Art & Sewing/Knitting Supplies
- Other (Health & Beauty, Stationary, Toys, Kids Books)
Double Take’s Community
Double Take on YouTube
Double Take has started a YouTube channel to share crafting skills and projects to make with upcycled materials.
Open for in-store shopping Tuesday – Saturday, 11AM – 5PM.
SHOW[case] – “store within a store”
A boutique with unique finds, vintage and antiques and upscale clothing – all at reasonable prices.
While the small boutique room is closed right now, we have moved all our Showcase products to the main part of the store! You can find them along the west wall, just past the books.