Keeping our Food Bank shelves stocked is a constant challenge. Help fill empty shelves and fight hunger! Please consider hosting a food drive. Our greatest needs are:
- Canned vegetables and fruit
- Canned soup and stew
- Canned chick peas, beans
- Canned tuna & salmon
- Peanut butter
- Cooking oil
- Rice, dried beans & lentils
- Pasta, kraft dinner, cereal, crackers
- Tea, coffee & juice
- Power bars & meal replacements
- Baby cereal, formula & food
- Diapers, soothers & baby bottles
- Soap, toothpaste & shampoo
LCD monitors & peripherals
Three times each year the TD Securities Computer Lab hosts a special graduation ceremony for children and youth. All students who complete the introductory course receive a refurbished desktop computer.
Donations of the following will allow us to send each child home with their own computer:
- PC Desktops that are 1-3 years old
- 17? (minimum) computer monitors
- Black USB keyboards and mice
Donate your gently used clothing, linens, housewares and furniture. For pick ups and more information contact the store directly at 416-925-7198 or visit our Double Take page.
Not sure what used items you can/should donate? Check out this great reminder from the City of Toronto about donating goods to charities.