Are you a passionate, skilled, and professional Human Resources Generalist?
The overarching purpose of this position is to assist YSM’s People and Culture (Human Resources) to provide excellent staff care for those serving the most vulnerable.
Volunteer role and duties:
- Support People and Culture with contract administration
- Assist with the drafting of policies and process development
- Assist with organizing and maintaining personnel records electronically
- Ensure legal compliance with applicable legislation
- Must adhere to YSM’s Mission, Values, and Articles of Faith
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation, i.e. ESA, OHSA and its regulations, Human Rights code, etc.
Commitment and Location:
- Time: 4-8 hours (can be negotiated with supervisor)
- Day: Weekday (specific day/s can be negotiated with supervisor)
- Commitment: Minimum one year commitment
- Location: Work from home or in office (Gerrard and Parliament)