YSM’s Double Take thrift store (DT) is an employment initiative of YSM. Additionally, since 1999, DT has also been a community landmark, providing affordable clothing and housewares with dignity (and, all of our clothing is steam-pressed and linens are laundered). Volunteers play a pivotal role in supporting our Double Take Store, and we have the following volunteer role available.
ROLE SUMMARY & COMMITMENT:
- Double Take is seeking Online Shop Volunteers to help build and manage its online shop! If you have a knack for treasure-hunting, photography or website administration, or if you are eager to learn and help us improve our online store game, we would love to have you join our team!
- Detail oriented, able to take garment measurements and input information into Excel spreadsheets
- The ideal Online Shop Volunteer will be passionate about social change and community empowerment in line with YSM’s values, and should be able to be self-motivated in initiating projects under the guidance and supervision of the manager.
- Able to make a six-month commitment (flexible schedule)
- Committed to volunteering in a compassionate and non-judgmental environment
If interested, please submit the form below and one of our Volunteer Resources Coordinators will get back to you as soon as possible.