Are you a passionate, skilled and certified fitness professional?
We are seeking an engaging fitness professional to train and motivate our staff team to be their healthiest selves!
This is a great opportunity to use your professional skills to develop safe, fun and engaging fitness routine(s) to keep our staff team engaged and focused on meeting their personal fitness goals.
Volunteer role and duties:
- Develop safe, fun and engaging fitness routine(s)
- Attend to participants’ well-being, ensuring all feel secure, comfortable, and welcome
- Supervise and ensure that effective standards of safety are maintained at all times
- Remain positive and serve as an encouraging role model
- Complete appropriate paper work when required
- Mandatory Fitness certifications needed to provide training
- 1-2 years of personal training experience – not required but preferred
- Current First Aid and CPR A recommended.
- Strong communication and personal skills
- Team player who demonstrates initiative
Commitment and Location:
- Time: 3-4 hours (can be negotiated with supervisor)
- Day: Weekday (specific day/s can be negotiated with supervisor)
- Duration: 4 hours (can be negotiated with supervisor)
- Commitment: Minimum one year commitment
- Location: Gerrard and Parliament