Are you a professional or advanced photographer?
At Yonge Street Mission (YSM) we recognize the value that stories and imagery can play in highlighting and promoting the impact of our work. With this in mind, we are currently looking for a volunteer to help us capture pictures that will successfully highlight and promote the impact of our work.
- Take photographs of events, workshops, backgrounds, and – most importantly – people
- Provide creative suggestions, to help create a set of dynamic and diverse photo images
- Assist with the following: processing, cataloging, file naming, and storing photographs
- Assist staff with collecting appropriate photo release waivers
Schedule/hours to be negotiated, based on event needs:
- Time: The time of the photoshoots will vary by event and photo needs (day/evening)
- Duration: Photoshoots usually last about one hour per event
- Commitment: Minimum one year commitment
- Location: Shoot locations will vary i.e. on-site at our YSM offices, off-site at YSM events
How to apply:
Please complete the form below and Shelby Crockett will in touch about this awesome opportunity.