Are you licensed health care provider looking to give back?
If you are seeking a rewarding volunteer experience and an opportunity to use your skills in the community, consider joining YSM’s Evergreen Health Centre’s team of committed health care volunteers working with street-involved youth aged 16-24 years. Health care professionals licensed and registered in good standing with their Ontario regulatory body and available to commit to at least one afternoon each month are needed. Volunteers must also be able to walk up/down stairs.
We are currently seeking:
• Family Physicians – Monday, Tuesday or Thursday 1:00pm to 4:30pm
• Nurse Practitioners – Monday, Tuesday or Thursday 1:00pm to 4:30pm
• Physiotherapists – Monday, Tuesday or Friday 1:00pm to 4:30pm
• Registered Massage Therapists – Monday or Tuesday 1:00pm to 4:30pm
• Chiropractors – Monday, Tuesday or Friday 1:00pm to 4:30pm
• Optometrists – Monday or Wednesday 1:00pm to 4:30pm
• Psychiatrists – Monday or Wednesday 1:00pm to 4:30pm