ARE YOU A LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER LOOKING TO GIVE BACK?
Click this link to watch our Evergreen Health Centre & Dental Clinic volunteer video! At our Evergreen Health Centre & Dental Clinic, we partner with licensed Health Care Professional volunteers to provide low barrier access to compassionate and non-judgmental health services for homeless and street-involved youth, ages 16-24; and their children (all services are free of charge, and OHIP cards are not necessary). These services include foot care, STI testing, chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, medical, dental care and more. If you are a health care provider who is seeking a rewarding volunteer experience and an opportunity to use your skills in the community, consider joining YSM’s Evergreen Health Centre’s team of committed health care volunteers! We’re seeking the following Health Care Provider Volunteer Roles.
- Dentist (URGENTLY NEEDED)
- Chiropractors (URGENTLY NEEDED)
- Psychiatrists (URGENTLY NEEDED)
- Registered Massage Therapists
- Family Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
QUALIFICATION & COMMITMENT:
- MUST BE fully licensed, registered and in good standing with your Ontario/Canadian regulatory body
- Able to volunteer one afternoon once a week or once a month (must be able to commit to at least one regular afternoon per month)
- Able to make a one year commitment
- Able to walk up/down stairs
- Committed to providing compassionate and non-judgmental health services
HOW TO APPLY:
- If interested, please submit the form below and one of our Volunteer Resources Coordinators will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please “CLEARLY NOTE THE VOLUNTEER ROLE” (i.e. Dentist, Psychiatrist, etc.) that you are applying for!